TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bin placements are to be with accordance with the RTA’s policy SR01 “PLACEMENT OF BULK AND SKIP WASTE CONTAINERS” – copies are available from the company’s office
2. All bins are strictly on a seven (7) day hire, unless arrangements made prior. Additional charges may apply.
3. Payment terms of Skip Bin Hire are due on delivery of Skip Bin. Service will not occur unless payment is received in full.
4. Non-Payment of Skip Bin Hire will incur an additional $165.00 admin-fee. (Including GST). This may result in referring the outstanding balance to a mercantile agent to retrieve the outstanding funds.
5. As per Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) – Restricted & Hazardous waste must never be disposed of in a skip bin, i.e., asbestos, paints, oils, chemicals or empty chemical containers, gas bottles, tree trunks, insulation material of any kind – tyres and mattresses can be disposed of separately at
additional costs. (Additional charges &/or refusal to remove Skip Bin until it is safe to do so may apply).
6. Damages to Skip Bins (during the term of Hire) which have been delivered will be at the customer’s expense. The bins are not to be moved by bobcats or other machinery. Any damaged caused by movement of the skip will be charged directly to the hirer. It will not be the responsibility of Geta Skip Pty Ltd to reclaim costs from third parties.
7. Any infringement notices e.g. council, RTA etc. issued as a result of the equipment being placed on local council or public land are the responsibility of the customer.
8. Placement of Skip Bin is at the driver’s discretion, this is due to our Public Liability requirements via our Insurance Company. Geta Skip will endeavor to place a bin at the customer’s direction but will not be held responsible or liable for any damage to property or surrounds caused by following those directions.
9. Skip Bins are not to be moved from the delivery position and access must be maintained to allow safe collection of Bin. Failure to comply will incur an additional $99.00 call out Fee. The Hirer is also responsible for any costs to get the Skip Bin to a position then that we can recover the bin with our vehicle.
10. Only fill to the top rim of bin and not over. Any overfill may be left behind or charged at our applicable rate per cubic meter and additional tonnage.
11. No Fires to be lit in any Skip Bins.
12. No wet concrete to be placed in any Skip Bin
13. The Hirer is Responsible for the Skip Bin once the bin has been delivered.
14. Cancellation of order is required to be done with at least 48 hrs notice. Once Skip bin has been delivered charges will apply.
15. Geta Skip Pty Ltd retains the right to terminate Bin Hire.
ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS